Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

9 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Have a day off will you. Some people like to hold onto their OWN money for as long as they can. The phrase 'better in my pocket than theirs' applies, and as it's their OWN money, they can do what the foook they like with it.

When I stood on the Kop with 49000 in the ground v Liverpool, And it was impossible to get to the bog at half-time, I adopted the phrase "better in their pocket than mine".

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

When I stood on the Kop with 49000 in the ground v Liverpool, And it was impossible to get to the bog at half-time, I adopted the phrase "better in their pocket than mine".

Oh. that was you was it. :angry:

lol

4 hours ago, pickledegghiderman said:

I get what your saying but i would have thought that as well as an increase in season ticket sales wont mean a decrease in fans who buy matchday tickets. We had around 7k matchday average fans ( including away fans ) and would think that if we sold 20k season tickets we would probably looking at around 27k average for the season. Something which is very acheivable given that we will have near sell outs against newcastle, villa, barnsley and should have big crowds for the rotherham, derby, forest, leeds games too

Be a big ask for Yoonited to massage their attendance figures to get close to ours if we achieve that

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Surely, after so long on sale, if anyone is buying at the last minute and the website goes down, they should be asking THEMSELVES the question - Why did I wait util the last minute?

Some people might get paid on the 1st of every month

3 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Surely, after so long on sale, if anyone is buying at the last minute and the website goes down, they should be asking THEMSELVES the question - Why did I wait util the last minute?

I know of several people who get a bonus payment every 6 months from their employers. Usually last day of December & last day of June.