Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

think our start will determine the crowds to some extent. Get off to a flyer and the early big crowd will remain. A poor start and folks will float off

I don't think it's always about results but the ethos of the club and the manager. The current owner and manager have instilled a confidence in the team and encouraged support with their positivity that hasn't been seen at Hillsborough for a very long time. We don't need to be in the Premiership to be successful, we still have it as an aspiration. If the club shows team work at every level as Leicester has shown, good things come of it. We have the recipe for success now 

11 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

We averaged 24k in 12/13, now that we're doing well and there's going to be Villa, Newcastle, Norwich and Barnsley we could very well get the average up to 25k.

I think its about time, if the demand is there, to limit away fans rather than turn away home fans...

Its those very games where we will need support on all fours sides.  Either the demand for home tickets will be larger or the away support will be smaller to justify us having the lower Leppings Lane for every home game.  SAG have seen that this has been successful and there should be no just reason now not to continue....

15 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

I think its about time, if the demand is there, to limit away fans rather than turn away home fans...

Its those very games where we will need support on all fours sides.  Either the demand for home tickets will be larger or the away support will be smaller to justify us having the lower Leppings Lane for every home game.  SAG have seen that this has been successful and there should be no just reason now not to continue....

This is true. If we are going to utilise the Lower West (Leppings  Lane to me), the people who go on there are entitled to be able to go on REGULARLY, and not just at specific matches.  This will inevitably lead to a reduced allocation to away teams, but how many teams can, and would, fill the Upper West?

Let's have the Lower West at least half-full of regular Wednesdayites - a singing section, maybe? And certainly one where 'STANDING' would be acceptable to the fans.

Just a thought. 

Guest Mancunian_Owl

First time I've done a season ticket. With having kids, living in Manchester and coaching most weekends I've always opted to buy tickets on the day. Also bought one for my kids. 

Not or told the MRS yet though. 

1 hour ago, lorraine said:

My new season ticket, the ticket office pointed out where it is. See the guy in the white shirt? Just behind him. When can we go and view the seats? 

image.jpeg

Restricted view that, see the house on the hill at the back I've got a 3 year seasons ticket for the back bedroom from a bloke who own the house. Right view! 

1 hour ago, lorraine said:

My new season ticket, the ticket office pointed out where it is. See the guy in the white shirt? Just behind him. When can we go and view the seats? 

image.jpeg

That was a most modern state of the art World Cup Willie scoreboard in 1966. The BBC featured it in every televised World Cup match ! We must have had 2or 3 years trouble free service out of it ! That is where we first saw ' Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh T'   

Anyone any idea how much the prices will go up by on the 4th July.

Wanting to renew our season tickets, but my dad is coming with us next season, so wanting 3 in a row so waiting until seats not renewed are released.

Secondly, is it possible to purchase ours now, then move the 2 seats when the 4th July comes so we can all sit together as a 3?

17 hours ago, lorraine said:

image.jpeg

you got the wrong seat. thats one mine