Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Guest Socotra

Was a member last year, bought a season ticket this year on South. Quite a few members i know have committed to a season ticket, next season is looking good. Would be amazing if we can get 20,000 season ticket holders.

On 6/5/2016 at 17:42, captain jack said:
On 6/5/2016 at 09:04, Eccy Owl said:

Gone and bought a season ticket again! Live in London so told myself I wasn't going to this time but I couldn't resist.

Top man!!! That puts some local people to shame

Like who? Who exactly, out of these local people, should feel ashamed because they haven't bought a season ticket?

Guest mrbluesky
6 hours ago, n_v_owls said:

24,500... Away support at hillsborough will  let us down though. 

Reckon the above will not be far off.

I had a season ticket from my eldest being 5 then the boys played themselves Sunday league then noooo Saturday afternoon league as adults. I had to support them so stopped going. Watching the odd match evenings and Sundays, I didn't really miss it - until I went to Wembley. The support and the way our fans conducted themselves made me proud to be wearing the shirt. I've read what Cavalhal and Chansiri want for the club and I couldn't wait to get my season ticket sorted. I'll watch my boys when the Owls are away but for home games I'm there at Hillsborough on my own but surrounded by family 

2 hours ago, lorraine said:

I had a season ticket from my eldest being 5 then the boys played themselves Sunday league then noooo Saturday afternoon league as adults. I had to support them so stopped going. Watching the odd match evenings and Sundays, I didn't really miss it - until I went to Wembley. The support and the way our fans conducted themselves made me proud to be wearing the shirt. I've read what Cavalhal and Chansiri want for the club and I couldn't wait to get my season ticket sorted. I'll watch my boys when the Owls are away but for home games I'm there at Hillsborough on my own but surrounded by family 

Welcome aboard.   UTO 

There's always been a large floating contingent that make it to games when they can and through swings and roundabouts it gives us a fairly stable gate. Sounds like this year there might be a few of those converting to season ticket holders which means, maybe a slight reduction in POTG tickets. Whatever the case, I'd not be surprised to see a 25k average this season, and that presumes a decent level on the pitch.

6 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

There's always been a large floating contingent that make it to games when they can and through swings and roundabouts it gives us a fairly stable gate. Sounds like this year there might be a few of those converting to season ticket holders which means, maybe a slight reduction in POTG tickets. Whatever the case, I'd not be surprised to see a 25k average this season, and that presumes a decent level on the pitch.

Cant see us getting anywhere near 25k average! 

Guest _Ibbo_
54 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

Cant see us getting anywhere near 25k average! 

I can, some three big sides coming down in Villa, Newcastle an Norwich. Those three will probably fill the leppings lane stand. Never mind Barnsley as well.