Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Finance option available yet? I'm buying 4 so was going to spread the cost.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/spread-your-season-ticket-cost-over-6-months-3134215.aspx

PUBLISHED

11:50 3rd June 2016

Sheffield Wednesday have again partnered with industry expert V12 Retail Finance to offer supporters the chance to spread the cost of Season Tickets over a six-month period.

Season Tickets at Hillsborough for 2016/17 were relaunched on Thursday with a freeze on the Early Bird prices announced earlier this year. This new offer will run up to and includes Friday 1 July.

The application process is simple and can be administered in store, by telephone or online.

Supporters will be asked a number of questions including:

Name and address (along with previous addresses if less than three years)

Current salary

Occupation and employers’ address details 

Bank account details

An arrangement fee of 6.25% is added to the first monthly payment.

Following the 1 July deadline the finance option will not be available for any further phases of Season Ticket sales.

Season Tickets are available now in person at the Ticket Office, by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1) or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/spread-your-season-ticket-cost-over-6-months-3134215.aspx#jevAuRsijcz5Vr7s.99

Fair do's all these people getting season tickets, even though they live miles away. When I was out in Malaga, I knew a guy who was living there who got a season ticket every year. He couldn't always get to games, but thought it was his duty

To be fair at 2 hours 50minutes to Manchester then train it's probabababably quicker from southern Spain than driving up from Essex or Plymouth?..

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 00:05, sweetsheri said:

@SWFC261279, we're not only on the row behind but on the opposite end of the row :) If it was directly behind, then agreed, it would have been less of an issue :)

Dear Jayne,

You press the quote button to reply and show the message.

Yours

Dear sweetsheri

Up until the 'upgrade' I wasn't able to use the quote feature :)

Not yours ;)

Edited by Jayne Whittaker
Spelling