Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Sorry if this has already been answered, but the pages I've read haven't answered it.  On the Kop on T2 there are almost no tickets available - I literally do not believe that they have almost all sold, so whats the situation?  I'm trying to get another ticket alongside mine and my dad's, but there are none to be found anywhere nearby.  Are there some held aside for some reason?  Or are non-renewed tickets from last season still blocked out?

Thanks (and feel free to neg me for not finding out for myself)

Fair do's all these people getting season tickets, even though they live miles away. When I was out in Malaga, I knew a guy who was living there who got a season ticket every year. He couldn't always get to games, but thought it was his duty

Sorry if this has already been answered, but the pages I've read haven't answered it. On the Kop on T2 there are almost no tickets available - I literally do not believe that they have almost all sold, so whats the situation? I'm trying to get another ticket alongside mine and my dad's, but there are none to be found anywhere nearby. Are there some held aside for some reason? Or are non-renewed tickets from last season still blocked out?

Thanks (and feel free to neg me for not finding out for myself)

Some seats are unavailable because it's people that haven't renewed yet. Edited by ohgoditsjames