Paul Aldridge

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/paul-aldridge-leaves-hillsborough-3131949

Sheffield Wednesday can confirm that vice chairman Paul Aldridge has left the club.

Paul announced last year his intention to step down at the end of the 2015/16 season.

With the campaign now complete after Wednesday’s involvement in the play-offs, he has now officially departed Hillsborough.

The club would like to thank Paul for his services and wish him well for the future.

Finance director John Redgate will now supplement the SWFC board following Paul’s departure.
Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/paul-aldridge-leaves-hillsborough-3131949.aspx#AtozhbV2FQ813QW7.99

Used to love Redgates as a kid.

:biggrin: wouldn't you just love to go back in time and go in there with some cash

used to go in there with spending money but never seemed to be able to afford the good stuff

cue "he's done a great job"

I asked anyone who says that, or the opposite, how do they know?

Do you really think that he would have been allowed to just hang around at the club for a year if he hadn't been doing 'a great job'?

Did a great job. I've got a mate who works in the kitchens at Hillsborough who said it was Aldridge who pulled all the strings behind the scenes. Even picked the curtains in his office.

Did he take the curtains with him?

Guest wilyfox

We've come such a long way during PA's time here, I can only be grateful. From league one to championship playoff final at Wembley, via a successful takeover, I'm sure he played a very significant part in all of it.