Carlos' tribute to the fans video

Very proud of what my club has become in such a short space of time.

We've had to go through some crap to get here and we have seen in glimpses what being part of SWFC is all about especially since 1993

We saw this season and Wembley in particular what can happen when everything is harnessed and we are all pulling in the same direction.

This thing is fvckin huge.

In 47 years of being part of this club, I have never felt a stronger connection than this past 6 months and I think we ain't done yet. Not by a long way....

Uncanny. I'd managed to keep it all in & meself together until I watched that. The last instrumental ukelele bit at the end tipped me over the edge!! Great viewing though.

Same here.

It was the Wednesday Till I Day chanting for me, like we were telling the players it was OK, and we'd had a great season.

This is the first video that I've seen that comes close to capturing how awesome the "If you don't flipping bounce" chant looked at the start of the game - I really wish I'd taken a video of that myself as from my vantage point it looked amazing, but I was too busy singing and bouncing myself! 

I got a bit choked up at the end with the post-game bit, but then that last bit with his kid saved the day and put a massive smile on my face!