Carlos' tribute to the fans video

Bugger, every time I think I'm calming down & getting over the emotion of Saturday something gets posted that brings a tear to my eye & reminds me how gifted I am to be a Wednesdayite.

Spotted messen. The Worzel Gummidge lookalike at 13:55 singing Bannan.

Just in case any of you were wondering if the tramp had managed to get a ticket and make his way to Wembley.

That IS you!

This guy, THIS GUY knew how to spell Afghanistan when we were in Year 4... I'm 30 and I just had to Google how to spell it.

Glad to see that Chaucer didn't break you!

UTO

This weekend will never leave. Yes we lost but we gained so much. There was a togetherness in the support which the video brings home once again. I too have never felt as proud to be a wednesdayite and that includes the glory in 1991. Can,t wait for next season, just bring it on.

Guest Victoria Foyle

It's fantastic! !

I smiled, laughed, sang my heart out to the old song (+remembered the words) lol. I laughed a lot more, cried, cried a lot more & smiled & sang again & again.

This is a video that I want to save forever and to be able to show my grandkids in many years to come! Love the clips on the tube. Super fans, super Club, super Sheffield Wednesday! ! WAWAW