Crowd Praise

The record off play off losers on average says we have it all to do to make the top 6 again.

We are not done but we now have an enormous task on our hands to reach the same heights.

Let's see if we are up to the task then.

To say we have failed so catastrophically is an insult to the efforts this season where we have gone from being a talented mid table side to contenders.

Most folks understood we were 2/3 years behind Derby, now I would say we are on par with them.

It's about momentum, getting back up again, and using the experience to your advantage.

If we can only lose 1 or 2 players, and we will, but make a good job of our transfer business we have a chance

The season wasn't a catastrophe but last Saturday was

You need to adjust your expectations.

Its sport played by human beings.

My advice is to enjoy being part of this great club that can consume you overnight.

But whatever happens, it will not spit you back out....

The season as a whole was fantastic, last Saturday was a setback but definitely not a catastrophe. When we lost the replay in 93 I was devastated (and still haven't fully got over it) don't know whether it's because I'm older or because I know we second best or what, but the expected devastation after Saturday never materialised. Instead I felt an immense pride in my football club and a feeling that we are all in this together chairman, manager, players and supporters and that if we stay together, sooner rather than later we will most certainly not be on our way, but will actually BE BACk. UTO. WAWAW.

The season as a whole was fantastic, last Saturday was a setback but definitely not a catastrophe. When we lost the replay in 93 I was devastated (and still haven't fully got over it) don't know whether it's because I'm older or because I know we second best or what, but the expected devastation after Saturday never materialised. Instead I felt an immense pride in my football club and a feeling that we are all in this together chairman, manager, players and supporters and that if we stay together, sooner rather than later we will most certainly not be on our way, but will actually BE BACk. UTO. WAWAW.

Bang on the money O69....

Maybe it's a generational thing? lol

93 was a dagger in my heart and it won't go away ever.

Even if we were to win the cup. It wouldn't be the same, it meant so much more back then.

Saturday, I was devastated. But I'm over it. It was a stumble, but we are on our way back.

93 and last Saturday were poles apart for me.

93 (either of them) were cups that would have been fantastic to win although we still had the sweet taste of two years earlier. We were in the prem then and one of the top 7-8 clubs in the country. I think we finished about 7th

Saturday we lost a whole seasons work in 90 minutes and for me far more hurtful. In 93 I though see you again soon (I was very wrong obviously) but there are few guarentees we will be top 6 next season

The top 6 this season stood out like a sore thumb. They were by far and away the best 6 teams in the division. 3 of the 6 have gone up and 3 have come down to replace them (all of which, will be strong in my opinion). Where does that leave us? Oh yeah, still part of the top 6.

We won't lose anyone this summer unless we want to. All the players are together and I think Saturday has only reaffirmed that togetherness with the players. Saturday wasn't a disaster. It can act a springboard to get us to where we need to be and it makes us a better prospect for new signings. New signings which will cement our place further in the top 6 of the division.

Chin up S_W_F_C - enjoy the ride pal

Better to follow your local team with your mates than a Disney club that wins the Treble..

Spot on. Add your family to that too. Well, not just your family per se as we don't know you like, but you know what I mean. There's never been any possibility of my kids supporting any other team.

Yes we lost but something that was won because of that day is more members, season ticket holders and part timers.

Thats a good thing for the future of the club and those extra fans can only help us move forward.

So many on here jumping on a season ticket because of Wembley.

Yes it hurts we lost but man that day out a lot of pride back into this club