Anything less than 30,000 on the first day of season at Hilsborough and if I were Chansiri I'd put the cheque book away.

But you're not Chansiri. So there's that

Anything less than 30,000 on the first day of season at Hilsborough and if I were Chansiri I'd put the cheque book away.

And that would get him his investment back wouldn't it ? 

I urge everyone who can afford one to buy a season ticket. Only way to be sure of a seat!

stop being daft, if you think we are going to shift 25+ thousand tickets your on drugs.

I've spent a large part of my adult life hearing people in charge making statements and not following through.

Mr Chansiri on the other hand has done everything he said he would to this point. I have absolutely no doubt that he will continue to do everything he can to take us forward. So refreshing to have a chairman you can really support. Many happy returns for your birthday Mr Chansiri.

And to Fedor. Sorry you've lost your job. Hope you can get sorted again soon.

I think he said quite a lot for someone from the far east given my business dealings with them. It's usually an unwillingness to commit or guarantee anything to save losing face. Whilst he didn't say how much or how/who for next season, I think you can read between the lines and say he felt Saturday and he is going to do something about it. He's also a shrewd businessman who knew he had to do some stakeholder management today with his source of revenue - us the fans.

This! It's all about honour for people from that part of the world. You can rest assured he means what he says!

First post after a lot of lurking. Hi everyone.

Edited by SnappyOwl

Cmon announce the season ticket prices and I'm on my way

on his waaaaay, he's on his way.

S_W_F_C is on his way.

When will he get one, I don't know

How will he get one, I don't care

All I know he's getting season ticket

if its 39 quid on the kop then he'll not need to put the cheque book away even with just 25k in ....at 25 quid with the right opposites

we may hit the 30k mark ....

This! It's all about honour for people from that part of the world. You can rest assured he means what he says!

First post after a lot of lurking. Hi everyone.

cardiff ,hull and brum fans may well disagree with you .

egypt's east aint it and its far away ergo he's far eastern .............my bad mate

Ah, well that explains why I struggle to communicate with people from Norwich then

Dear Chairman,

In order to thank all those who went to Wembley who don't yet have a season ticket, will you please consider carefully the new season ticket prices and match day prices which I expect will be announced soon. I am not asking for any personal benefit as I already have my 3 year ticket. But there are those who struggle to afford season tickets and find some of the match day prices difficult. A really critical part of our drive for the Premier League next season has to be Hillsborough with 30,000+ supporters at every match so can you do something with the prices to encourage this please?

Thank-you for everything you have already done.