Standing

They dont stand at Hillsboro only on the Kop and only in the middle

So when the bounce chant is in full effect, what would you suggest?

I sit on my hands in silence

I'm presuming the people not happy with the standing don't go to away games?

We haven't sat down at an away game for....well I don't think I've ever sat down at an away game so it wasn't going to be any different yesterday.

What should have happened though was to be allowed to choose your own seats near the front of a specific tier.

You buy a seat for a game you expect to be able to sit down and watch the game. It's about time someone sued the clubs for not delivering what they've sold. And people standing should either be thrown out, ratchet strapped into their seat and made to stay there all night or made to remove their shoes and socks, stand at the back on broken glass the cnuts.

You buy a seat for a game you expect to be able to sit down and watch the game. It's about time someone sued the clubs for not delivering what they've sold. And people standing should either be thrown out, ratchet strapped into their seat and made to stay there all night or made to remove their shoes and socks, stand at the back on broken glass the cnuts.

I take it you've never been to an away game then.

No. You buy a ticket to attend a football match.. At football matches, people stand and chant.

I wonder why they bothered to install seats 

Maybe the government decided that all stadium should be all seater so that people have to sit...........I think it was to improve safety standards

But someone who wants the "bounce" knows better............maybe they should buy a trampoline and leave football to those that want to watch football.

I wonder why they bothered to install seats

Maybe the government decided that all stadium should be all seater so that people have to sit...........I think it was to improve safety standards

But someone who wants the "bounce" knows better............maybe they should buy a trampoline and leave football to those that want to watch football.

Another home only attendee.

That's exactly what you said. Don't wanna stand - don't go.

And yeah, you did have points. Forgot it was your fella you were begging for.

Yeah we had a top day, didn't moan once and cheered on the boys until the end. Made great use of someone's unused points :)

Imagine if we all thought like this, we'd look and sound as poo as Ull 😪😪

So there's now a problem with people bouncing?

How flipping boring!

Best atmosphere I've been in in 13 years and I'd say that 95% of people were stood. It enhances the atmosphere. That's why away days have better atmospheres than home games....cos people stand.

Anyone else see the punch up in section 227 between a chap wearing specs (with his wife and son) on the front row of club Wembley west, and an older chap sat behind him who asked him to sit down shortly after the kick off. They were separated by others sitting near by before a steward got involved. Not nice and not what you want to see between fellow owls.

Standing v sitting is becoming a real issue.

Anyone else see the punch up in section 227 between a chap wearing specs (with his wife and son) on the front row of club Wembley west, and an older chap sat behind him who asked him to sit down shortly after the kick off. They were separated by others sitting near by before a steward got involved. Not nice and not what you want to see between fellow owls.

Not a surprise really

Anyone else see the punch up in section 227 between a chap wearing specs (with his wife and son) on the front row of club Wembley west, and an older chap sat behind him who asked him to sit down shortly after the kick off. They were separated by others sitting near by before a steward got involved. Not nice and not what you want to see between fellow owls.

Only problem at games like this. At Hillsborough if you want to stand you go to the back of Kop or Lep end of North. At away games everyone stands every game. You'll have had a lot of fans there yesterday who don't go to away games so won't know it's like.

As I said in a previous post only way to have got found it would have been to have specific seating/oak/kid blocks and seperate standing blocks.

Its the kids who suffer & its such as your brain dead comments that dont help. They love going to watch wednesday & they couldnt enjoy it as they should have yesterday & it totally spoilt it for them.

Brain dead comments? What you expect, have you seen his username

Totally agree with the idea of having designated no standing under any circumstances areas for the likes of OAPS and surprised to find they don't exist at Wembley.

But what is this thing with kids? Kids stand at football like everyone else. My 7 and nine year old son have stood at about 50 and 75 away games respectively each and never moaned.

And that isn't a boast post before anyone starts. It is normal. There are tens of dozens of kids at every game doing the same.

Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm