Fighting yesterday?

There was a bit of 'handbags' going on up in block 528 but I missed how it started. Bit of shoving & mouthing off - no fisticuffs tho

I was in that block. When hull scored a guy stood up and turned to all the Wednesday fans behind him a started accusing them of 'giving up' and not been true supporters. He then decided to encourage us all to stand up get behind the team by calling everyone in the block "a pack of w**kers".

WAWAW lol knobend

We were chatting to a Bobby after (squadron leader in charge of the grass areas near the green man) who said we were the best losing fans he'd seen at Wembley. No trouble at all really, he thought it was surreal. He said they turned up at the green before the game and saw they'd already lost the battle against people drinking in public so let them, gave up on that as there was no trouble. Were just clamping down on flares as it's illegal to set them off within a certain distance of a highway.

Only bit of trouble I saw yesterday was before the game near the Hull fan park when a Hull fan who'd had waaaaay too much to drink grabbed a Wednesday supporting lass by the hair and looking like he was going to hit her before the one or two brain cells he did have told him to think better of it.

Police quickly moved in.

Doubt he'd have seen the game.

Stopped two fights, one in green man between two youths when one of them turned table over after it had collapsed and knocked into the other youth, and one inside seconds after kickoff. Think one bloke said something to his son then they were about to go at each other.

There were some very tense people about. Imagine getting kicked out in the 1at minute of the play off final, wow

Wednesday lad got knocked out by some hull in Camden ambulance had to come out to him. Anyone know how he is today?

The hull fans that dos it didn't get away with it either. Fair to say one or 3 hull went home with broken noses last night from what I saw.

Guest Viewfromtheeastbank

didn't see anything yesterday which was surprising considering the amount of Hull fans leaving straight after the final whistle.... i was in 529, Jesus we'd still be in there now celebrating if we won.... them lot we're outside side like their arse's were on fire !!!!! lol

I was in that block. When hull scored a guy stood up and turned to all the Wednesday fans behind him a started accusing them of 'giving up' and not been true supporters. He then decided to encourage us all to stand up get behind the team by calling everyone in the block "a pack of w**kers".

WAWAW lol knobend

Block 549 top tier very near the back by any chance?

Yet, not one fan from here has mentioned seeing anything at all.

Mmmmm

There fighting in pub we were in in Harrow just as we were leaving before match, brilliant atmosphere then just kicked off, think it was over a bird but like I said we were leaving so not sure. Edited by 1867Heaven

There fighting in pub we were in in Harrow just as we were leaving before match, brilliant atmosphere then just kicked off, think it was over a bird but like I said we were leaving so not sure.

Wasn't at the pub but spoke to a young lad who knows my lad who we saw on the way out. Said basically someone had felt up (very inappropriately) a teenage lass who was with her dad. The lad who did it deservedly got sparked.