Fighting yesterday?

Saw this on FB..... anyone see it in the flesh (so to speak).

What a terrible way to end the day and a blot on the copy book.

Cut & paste...

Paul Todd The fans that turned up gave the Tigers great support, there is no excuse for empty seats that is embarrassing but at least our fans weren't fighting each other at the services after the game UTT

Saw this on FB..... anyone see it in the flesh (so to speak).

What a terrible way to end the day and a blot on the copy book.

Cut & paste...

Paul Todd The fans that turned up gave the Tigers great support, there is no excuse for empty seats that is embarrassing but at least our fans weren't fighting each other at the services after the game UTT

Sounds made up or exaggerated

Guest Nickuto1990

I saw it at the services no one actually threw a punch just one pissed up bloke looking for trouble I think, the other lads just drove away so I wouldn't consider it fighting lol

The only fighting I saw yesterday was when the hull fans were fighting to get out of the ground as quick as they could

Brilliant lol

Didn't hear any reports of trouble from either set of fans, the behaviour from both was great as far as I perceived.

Saw nothing but miserable looking Hull fans.

Those that looked slightly less miserable were more than happy to stop and voice their appreciation for our fantastic support.

This^^^ for me too. Whilst sauntering back to the car I chatted with a few... all disappointed with their turnout and one actually said "it's a ferkin disgrace". But all said that they were in awe of our support ... quote from one, "how could we compete with that!"

Always some idiots when you've got 70,000 people come together.

Have to say the fans that were at The Nags Head in Covent Garden yesterday pre-game were fantastic. All in good voice, all in good spirits and not a hint of trouble - albeit the homeless man, who was wearing a Wednesday top and downed a bottle of whisky in one go, had to be carried off by the Met after slashing on the floor. 

A superb day out, Wednesday fans truly are the best.