Dejphon Chansiri

Mr Chansiri said his aim was promotion in 2 years, no-one can promise it.

What we have though is an owner who has the will to win and progress. He would consider it a failure on his part if his aim is not fulfilled. I for one have confidence in him as he is not just looking at the financial side of things (other than complying with FFP). I think we all now know he is a quick learner and a very shrewd operator who (I think) will double his investment in the team this coming season.

Even though we have over achieved this season (maybe) ending 15 points off autos it is very fine margins which make all the difference.

Given that we could have put a team out to win the last league game, if we had converted 4 draws to wins and 4 losses to draws (or indeed 3 losses to wins and 3 draws to wins etc etc) we would have been on equal points to Middlesbrough and Brighton. Our "gelling" period could have been the games where we gained most of these extra points.

Also Newcastle getting 100 points? No I don't expect that. The Championship has become one of the most competitive of all and Newcastle would need 30 wins to achieve that total.

We will see :rolleyes:  

Brilliant day, lets hope a lot of those who went to Wembley and turn up for games like Arsenal decide to go to more than 2 or 3 games a season. I know 3 or 4 who went who I have never known go to a match before, and another few who certainly haven't been in the last few years.

It's not just the club that needs to kick on and turn this defeat into a positive, it's *some* of the fans too.

You mean we had fans turn up today who aren't regulars at our homes games? We must be the first club in the world to have a bigger crowd for a final at Wembley than we get in our home games...

But seriously, the club has to do its part too. POTG ticket prices are still an issue when it comes to getting attendances which we should given the team on the field.

Let's hope the club sees this and that the fans who could go to more games do so.

Villa are being bought out and the new guy has pledged to spend 50 million if he needs to get back in the prem.

Newcastle signed up the best manager in the league and will have given him some dosh to throw about. And the norwich who are decent anyway

This preseason has to be even bigger than last years for us now

You mean we had fans turn up today who aren't regulars at our homes games? We must be the first club in the world to have a bigger crowd for a final at Wembley than we get in our home games...

But seriously, the club has to do its part too. POTG ticket prices are still an issue when it comes to getting attendances which we should given the team on the field.

Let's hope the club sees this and that the fans who could go to more games do so.

The atmosphere at the Brighton and Hill games was incredible - a regularly full Hillsborough would make games so much more enjoyable.

Freeze ST prices at current levels. Work out a reasonable POTG price based on ST holders getting about 4 "free" games. Sack off all those categories. Make opening game "Members Day" £25 all over the ground with Membership thrown in. Get them in early - something we failed to do last season - and aim to keep them.

Build on the good PR and the bond between team and players.

If Carlos wasn't under pressure to get us up this season he certainly will be next season. Especially if we want to be there for our 150th, the challenge now will be to lift the players back up, add a bit of new blood and start all over again...

C'mon WEDNESDAY !

Relax

I'm all for a bit of banter about football, but several of my piggy friends, who I went to school with, have aimed racist remarks at DC and that's totally unacceptable in anyone's books

Entire front page of their forum is dedicated to us and some racist stuff in there too

Made their century this has

Tinpot

Mr Chansiri made us a promise - "to deliver promotion by 2017".

If yesterday did not make him think - "I will deliver on my promise".

Then what will?

He would have been blown away by yesterday. He will splash the tuna cash this summer.

Look out Championship. 101 points is our goal for next season. Pip Newcastle by a point to win the league.

He didnt promise anything , he said our anniversary would be a good time to get back