Dejphon Chansiri

Our owner has seen the full power of the Wednesday fans today and if that doesn't drive him on to invest more and more into Wednesday then I'd be amazed.

Today hasn't been a failure, it's the moment we really start to kick on.

I'm disappointed but certainly not devastated, in fact I would have been more upset if we had have gone out on the south coast last week.

Get the fixtures out, sign 3/4 top Championship players and let's get cracking.

"We're Sheffield Wednesday, we're on our way back"

Too-f*****g-right !!!

That atmosphere today was incredible, the giant is awakening, without a doubt it is, regardless of the result today.

Now it's time to win another Championship!

Can't wait for next season !!

Edited by BRADDAZ

Our owner has seen the full power of the Wednesday fans today and if that doesn't drive him on to invest more and more into Wednesday then I'd be amazed.

Today hasn't been a failure, it's the moment we really start to kick on.

I'm disappointed but certainly not devastated, in fact I would have been more upset if we had have gone out on the south coast last week.

Get the fixtures out, sign 3/4 top Championship players and let's get cracking.

Completely agree. I said something very similar.

HullOwlPhil (for those who remember him) nailed it.

Best team won, best fans lost.

We're all biased but I don't care what anyone says - when it comes to backing and support we were unquestionably premier league class today. We're so close, we're on the brink.

Just push us over the edge.

Bet he's feeling 200 million more reasons miserable than us lot today.

He looked crushed near the end of the match. Not only has he missed out on recouping the money invested this year he must now find millions more next year out of his own pocket to give us a sniff of a chance against those clubs coming down with their parachute payments.

Furthermore the match was shown in 131 countries and we didn't perform well which, I think, he will be very disappointed with given his name is on the shirt.

On the upside the fans did him, the club and Sheffield proud. This can not have gone unnoticed around the world. 

From reading all the social media and jazz this morning, it looks like we have won over the hearts of many neutrals, them saying we are Premier League worthy, which of course is what we've known all along

Now we just need to inject a bit more quality and experience this summer to make our team Premier League worthy. I'm sure Chansiri after yesterday will help do this. UTO

Any news of if we had the same agreement as last year's teams where the losers took all the gate receipts?

Not that it's too much considering the gates were only 70,000 for a CHAMPIONSHIP play off final. That is a woeful attendance.

Any news of if we had the same agreement as last year's teams where the losers took all the gate receipts?

Hull should gracefully give us all the ticket revenue plus the lost revenue because they asked for 15,000 more seats then their club could manage. They won't though.

Mr Chansiri made us a promise - "to deliver promotion by 2017".

If yesterday did not make him think - "I will deliver on my promise".

Then what will?

He would have been blown away by yesterday. He will splash the tuna cash this summer.

Look out Championship. 101 points is our goal for next season. Pip Newcastle by a point to win the league.

Yesterday showed him what we could be. I hope that coming within a goal of our goal inspires him to really go for it. He has seen what is required to go up automatically and he has now seen what is required to go up via the playoffs. Basically better players and a better team than the opposition. We will support whoever is out there, he knows that.

We just lacked 1 or 2 players that add even more quality and also Steve bruce put out a team to keep us quiet and it worked thats why he was the biggest name in the championship.

DC needs to be getting up today and talking to cc and discussing what they are going to need to make next season even better and its simple higher quality players.

Players like ross mccormack etc need to be the focus of the transfer window and i hope dc has it in him to crack on with it now

Brilliant day, lets hope a lot of those who went to Wembley and turn up for games like Arsenal decide to go to more than 2 or 3 games a season.  I know 3 or 4 who went who I have never known go to a match before, and another few who certainly haven't been in the last few years.

It's not just the club that needs to kick on and turn this defeat into a positive, it's *some* of the fans too.

Brilliant day, lets hope a lot of those who went to Wembley and turn up for games like Arsenal decide to go to more than 2 or 3 games a season. I know 3 or 4 who went who I have never known go to a match before, and another few who certainly haven't been in the last few years.

It's not just the club that needs to kick on and turn this defeat into a positive, it's *some* of the fans too.

I think attendances will go up but not past 30k i hope im wrong .

Memberships will go up though as some supporters wont want to miss out on things again.