Man of the Match against Hull and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Hull  

551 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Hull?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Lee
    • Hutchinson
    • Bannan
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Helan
    • Nuhiu
    • Joao

I also agree Westwood man of the match and for me a 9 (10 if that goal hadn't gone in)

What I can't understand for the life of me was this was arguably the biggest game these players will take part in, so that being said why would you not turn up and bring your "A" game? Was it nerves?

We know they have it in them we've seen it loads this season why the hell on Saturday???

Lee deserves a bit more credit for me. Amongst a fairly ineffective midfield/attack he was at least trying to do the right things and trying to create positive plays. Shape and a lack of midfield presence were there for all to see, although Hull’s pressing probably contributed to us not being able to play.

Bannan's trademark perfect long balls were nowhere to be seen (maybe nerves) and I was a bit surprised that Lopez wasn't brought on to try and install a playmaker which we massively lacked on Saturday.

Bad time off an off game but a massive well done to the lads for a great season. Maybe Saturday was a step too far this season.

The fans being upbeat and cheering after the game (not to mention the amazing turnout and support to the players throughout the game) made me proud to be a Sheffielder.

3 or 4 quality additions (Sorry to ask for more cash Mr Chansiri!) and hopefully we’ll be there or thereabouts.

Roll on next season! UTO

Westwood was man of the match but Loovens was excellent too. The back 4 did perform as a unit but the midfield never got out of the traps.

The reason it was so disappointing is because we have all seen that they are capable of so much better.

Westwood and that tells you all you need to know about the game, the rest were sadly average at best on sat, don't think any of them had a good game 

actually tell a lie the fans were man of the match by light years