Man of the Match against Hull and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Hull  

551 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Hull?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Lee
    • Hutchinson
    • Bannan
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Helan
    • Nuhiu
    • Joao

Just as a matter of interest what would Westwood need to do to get an 8 or a 9

I felt he dealt with what he had to do competently, it wasn't chance after chance that he kept out. Brighton away was an 8 or 9 for me, and he didn't have as much to do today hence the 7.

I gave KW our man o the match.

Felt so sorry for the rest of the lads who just couldn't muster their 'A Game' as hard as they tried. The fans and the Players gave each other everything but Hull were just that little better on the day. No one let anyone down we achieved more than in our wildest dreams and the team will be bigger, stronger and better next season. 

But for Westwood, we could have lost by more, but even he made some errors when coming out. He was easily our motm.Our biggest fault was that too many passes went astray and we lost the ball too easily when we were in possession. 

Our tempo was slower than normal in the first half and we could'nt hold the ball up front to trouble Hull. The second half was better in this regard, but we still could'nt find the penetration or precise ball. Players such as Bannon, Wallace, Lee and Hooper just could'nt get their game going per normal. I think we have to give credit to Hull and Steve Bruce for their organisational skills and particularly  their midfield and defence for their closing down and ability to win 50/50 balls. Their defence never really put a foot wrong, their midfield was tight and both their wide men had good games.They were not creative but effective. The goal would have graced any match.

Our fans brilliant, but the team, unfortunately did'nt have a good day at the office. They certainly will be better for the experience and next year we can hopefully improve again, with the addition of perhaps 4 or 5 quality signings. It has been a pleasure to follow and support them this season.

Westwood 9

Hunt 6

Lees 5

Loovens 6

Pudil 5

Bannan 5

Lee 5

Hutchinson 6

Wallace 5

Hooper 4

Forestieri 5

Helen 4

They won the midfield, won the second ball never let us play that's what won the game. Livermore first half followed Bannan pretty much everywhere. When we did get at them they always seemed to find Huddlestone in space, who got them out of bother, or Diame to power through us.

Westwood by a distance all others were mostly below average on what they've been most of season.

I won't go as far by saying we didn't turn up, simply beaten by a better team which showed its experience in the big games.

Don't think Hull are pretty to watch but they know how to get results at Championship level, I doubt there's one fan of other premier league clubs that's excited about playing them next season.

They're not called Dull for nothing, they must have the most least passionate fans in football.