Man of the Match against Hull and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Hull  

551 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Hull?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Lee
    • Hutchinson
    • Bannan
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Helan
    • Nuhiu
    • Joao

Westwood 8

Hunt 7

Pudil 6

Loovens 6

Lees 5

Lee 5

Hutch 6

Wallace 5

Bannan 4

Hooper 5

Forestieri 5

Fans 10

As said above though the players deserve a lot of credit for the season. We just weren't at the races today and were beaten by a better team.

Edited by edinburghowl

Guest jeffrey

Westwood 8

Pudil 5

Hunt 5

Lees 5

Loovens 6

Wallace 5

Bannan 3

Lee 5

Hutch 6

Hooper 5

Ff 5

Helan 6

Nuhiu 5

Not gonna moan about today been a great season we have overachieved in my eyes Nxt year is ours. Hulls pressing tactics stopped our game

Westwood 100%. We defended well on the whole. Loovens could have left the ball to run through to Westwood before their goal of I'm super critical, but that's all hindsight. I think in all fairness, even though Hull weren't amazing we were still beaten by the better team. And the attacking players never got in the game, which is really frustrating but maybe credit to Hull doing the basics right.

Disappointing end to a great season, but I'm reluctant to rate them on this one game because each one of them has had their moment of pure class this season, and some have had quite a few!

Let's win the league next year lads. UTO.

Oh and also top stuff for doing these all season roaminowl!

Edited by eddyowl123

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood 9. The rest were poor except for Lee and Loovens was ok. The worst of the bunch were Wallace and, especially Hooper and Bannan. Worst performance of the season from Tom Lees too. He is nowhere near as good as people make out. However as I've said its been a great season and we went very close