Left at the final whistle, had no interest in watching hull lift the trophy, had no interest in watching the few hull fans that turned up cheer an occasion that will probably be forgotten when the next super league match kicks off.

Can't fault our fans, had a great day with the missus and my mate.

Absolutely disgusted by the hull fans, little passion and low numbers, outside after, you couldn't tell who's won and who had lost.

Had to stay in London last night but if I'd have not been over the limit I'd have drove home, just wanted to get away from the place.

Didn't help seeing the arch at Wembley lit up orange for most of the evening.

Don't mind losing, but I know Wednesday can play better than that and would have at least liked a goal from us, hull were far from unbeatable but we just didn't bring that A game, maybe the occasion got to the players.

Absolutely gutted

Also the Wednesday fan outside with 2 kids singing

17,000 when will you be back - in reference to the "part time" supporters that made the trip, your an absolute embarrassment mate, the look on your kids faces told everybody that

Our fans were top drawer yesterday, irrelevant of whether you left or stayed at final whistle. WAWAW. Stop slagging each other off. We should all be proud. I give credit to the Hull team who did a professional job on us, however their fans backing was nothing short of embarressing. I don't accept that the novelty has wore off for them, that would never happen with our club.

Bruce: “Sheffield Wednesday’s support absolutely magnificent.

“I thought it would take them over the line to be honest.”

19:03

Wednesday fans have been absolutely magnificent.

A huge turnout for the Owls and they are still in good voice despite the defeat.

It’s been their best season for quite some time and the future looks bright under Carvalhal.

Yes, and I'd like to see the club challenge the supporters to make Hillsborough like that, with the club offering whatever assistance they can to help facilitate that

Yesterday coupled with the Brighton home leg, can't see any reason why those who could go wouldn't want to

Stayed till all our players left the pitch as felt they deserved that for the season if not for their performance on the day, nearly missed my coach but didn't care, not really fussed about those who left, everyone takes it different I sat for a bit gutted then joined in the singing and clapping, the ones who leave home games with 10 minutes go annoy me far more 

The players and staff were looking up at us and seemed stunned at the support