I stayed to applaud our lads off...I had f.ook all interest in watching Hull lift the trophy..I went...absolutely gutted...The fans were brilliant all game...I blame no one for f.ookin' off at the final whistle..Once again leaving Wembley with their guts ripped out...

A fair few thousand of those "Happy bouncers" won't see Wednesday again until we reach the play off positions and then the coaches will loom outta the bloody mist and the bouncing will commence, thje plaudits will be handed out...and off we go again.

No bugger knows who's who, except the fans themselves, and no-one has any right to say who's a better fan than whoever.

BUT...I saw folk turn around and walk out at the final whistle...absolutely heartbroken...I'm not gonna slag 'em off..People take it in different ways.

No douibt some of those who dejectedly left straight away at the final whistle will be among the 20 odd thousand that tip up against f.ookin' Burton on Tuesday night in Feb next year...no doubt some of those who bounced and watched Hull City lift a trophy.. won't....Thats the make up of football fans...

A great season, despite the end result...a team to be proud of, but not quite good enough to take the final step...Congratulations Hull City.

Its going to get harder and harder lads and lasses...The Premier league is slowly becoming what they want it to become...A stagnant pool, hardly bloody emtying, with the same dirty water tipped in and out as the same clubs take the money and drop...then can't fail to return because of the amount of money that simply rewards failure...

We missed a chance to join in yesterday...The Premier league also missed a chance to see some of the most passionate fans in the country, week in week out....but sadly thats not what counts...no matter who bounces and who leaves.

I was up at the top in the cheap seats....and it looked absolutely f.ooking AWESOME...and I'm not going to slag anyone off who was too disappointed to hang about for the f.ag end of it.

Amen..

I left cos I thought I was going to throw up I was that gutted.

I'll be back in August sitting quietly in the library (south)

I walked out as I was that flipping gutted and devastated I couldn't take it anymore. Had to get out of there. I'd sung my heart out for 90 mins and given my all for them,as I have done every game, but no I didn't stop to applaud them off.

Frustration got the better of me, does that make me a bad fan Bigthinrob?

I left on full time.

Credit to those who stayed behind.

To get a ticket for the match I bought a membership and caught a coach down at 6.30 in the morning. I'll also be getting a season ticket next season.

Frankly bigintherob can f*cking blow me, the daft tw@t.

The Wednesday fans were magnificent, except those that left bang on the final whistle. (Couldn't wait to f**k off) 

The ones that stayed behind were brilliant and still out sung Hull when they were picking up the trophy. To such an extent they had to blast out music on the PA to save Hull's embarrassment.

Apparently the media have been wetting themselves about the support and especially how we stayed behind after the final whistle. Massive respect to everyone that did hang around and F**k off to everyone that skulked out.

As for some of the totally over the top derogatory comments on here, you lot can f**k off as well!

knob

We should go easy on bigthinrob. He was probably upset last night and that's why he was a total cöck nose.

I thank you Sir, i was and maybe was what you said regarding c:ck & nose!

It didn't help however that the first thing i saw on Owlstalk was "WE WERE SH*T" and other such negative garbage.

However. Over reaction in the heat of the moment especially in regard to fans leaving at the final whistle.

It didn't help however that the first thing i saw on Owlstalk was "WE WERE SH*T" and other such negative garbage.

However. Over reaction in the heat of the moment especially in regard to fans leaving at the final whistle.

Haha, and thank you. I was just about to post that the same goes for me this morning.

Guest alwaysaowl

Shame we dint get the result we wanted but what fantastic fans we have great day let's all look forward to next season more to come

Fair enough...

Emotions run high after something like that.

Sorry for calling you a 2hat.

No problem and once again apologies for my outburst to anyone who i may have offended.

The support throughout was magnificent and i shouldn't have focused on one very minuscule negative.

Onward to next year now.

So you get upset about what you read on Owlstalk?...F.ook me mate...

I don't get emotional when we lose...I feel gutted and stoically shrug me shoulders and sart again...When we win?..I'm a wreck...I could hardly sing Hi Ho yesterday cos i started chokin' up, looking at the fans...Other folk react differently...Cry when we lose, ..I never have...Proud to be a Wednesday fan today..ALL the f.ookin' fans were magnificent for 90 odd minutes...and hardly any f.ooker paseed me "Bang on the final whistle"..They applauded a team that finally came up short...Should they have stayed and applauded f.ookin' Hull City/...?//...f.ook Hull City...I'm not mithered...