I tried to record some vids but it appears my phone didn't do the recording... lol

Anyone got any vids?

Loads mate. On my phone though so can't remember how to upload them. Some great ones on the Sheffield Wednesday Facebook page though

You guys rocked my wife and friends couldn't believe the singing and on BEIN when you were bouncing the cameras were shaking.The commentators were going on about how they couldn't hear.

Proud to be one of you.

We were bouncing in Wyoming.

All the best for next year.

UTO

Got some great memories and stories from today. The tube rides were loads of fun, especially the 'mind the gap' moments at most stops. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere, including the locals and tourists. Would have loved to see what the aftershow party would have been like if we'd have won. Maybe next year.

Would have been nice if there was a bit more banter with the opposition - never heard one Hull song being sung anywhere outside the ground (and not many inside).

Times today

Perhaps it was the sheer ferocity of the backing of 39,000 men,women and children of Sheffield gave their team that stopped Keiren Westwood's goal being breached for so long

Rarely has Wembley felt such fever

It never has

Times today

Perhaps it was the sheer ferocity of the backing of 39,000 men,women and children of Sheffield gave their team that stopped Keiren Westwood's goal being breached for so long

This. Nicely put.

Times today

Think there were more than 40k Owls in the end? Lovely piece of writing from them though. Edited by ohgoditsjames

Mate of ours was in a box. Got chatting to a chelsea fan whos company has had a box since forever. Said he's never seen or heard a set of fans like it at any game.

We were absolutely fantastic. We get a lot of stick for being proud of our fanbase. We get called arrogant. The term massive came about from pigs taking the wee wee out of us being proud. Yesterday we showed why we feel this way.

Guest alonalammi

The Wednesday fans were magnificent, except those that left bang on the final whistle. (Couldn't wait to f**k off)

The ones that stayed behind were brilliant and still out sung Hull when they were picking up the trophy. To such an extent they had to blast out music on the PA to save Hull's embarrassment.

Apparently the media have been wetting themselves about the support and especially how we stayed behind after the final whistle. Massive respect to everyone that did hang around and F**k off to everyone that skulked out.

As for some of the totally over the top derogatory comments on here, you lot can f**k off as well!

The Wednesday fans were magnificent, except those that left bang on the final whistle. (Couldn't wait to f**k off) 

The ones that stayed behind were brilliant and still out sung Hull when they were picking up the trophy. To such an extent they had to blast out music on the PA to save Hull's embarrassment.

Apparently the media have been wetting themselves about the support and especially how we stayed behind after the final whistle. Massive respect to everyone that did hang around and F**k off to everyone that skulked out.

As for some of the totally over the top derogatory comments on here, you lot can f**k off as well!

I stayed to applaud our lads off...I had f.ook all interest in watching Hull lift the trophy..I went...absolutely gutted...The fans were brilliant all game...I blame no one for f.ookin' off at the final whistle..Once again leaving Wembley with their guts ripped out...

A fair few thousand of those "Happy bouncers" won't see Wednesday again until we reach the play off positions and then the coaches will loom outta the bloody mist and the bouncing will commence, thje plaudits will be handed out...and off we go again.

No bugger knows who's who, except the fans themselves, and no-one has any right to say who's a better fan than whoever.

BUT...I saw folk turn around and walk out at the final whistle...absolutely heartbroken...I'm not gonna slag 'em off..People take it in different ways.

No douibt some of those who dejectedly left straight away at the final whistle will be among the 20 odd thousand that tip up against f.ookin' Burton on Tuesday night in Feb next year...no doubt some of those who bounced and  watched Hull City lift a trophy.. won't....Thats the make up of football fans...

A great season, despite the end result...a team to be proud of, but not quite good enough to take the final step...Congratulations Hull City.

Its going to get harder and harder lads and lasses...The Premier league is slowly becoming what they want it to become...A stagnant pool, hardly bloody emtying, with the same dirty water tipped in and out as the same clubs take the money and drop...then can't fail to return because of the amount of money that simply rewards failure...

We missed a chance to join in yesterday...The Premier league also missed a chance to see some of the most passionate fans in the country, week in week out....but sadly thats not what counts...no matter who bounces and who leaves.

I was up at the top in the cheap seats....and it looked absolutely f.ooking AWESOME...and I'm not going to slag anyone off who was too disappointed to hang about for the  f.ag end of it.

Guest alonalammi

Dear Mr Potty mouth.......I for one could not stay and watch Dull fans and players celebrate and pick the trophy up, just couldn't do it. I clapped our players then left and waited for my wife and kids, who stayed went to the front to get close to the players. We are all supposed to be Wednesday so please stop slagging of our fans who make their own choices for their own reasons or go and troll on Uniteds site.