What an atmosphere. Everyone who was there today, and everyone who has been there all season, we've consistently sang our hearts out and today was no different.

So disappointing to lose. But the support today was out of this world.

Let's go again next season and be behind them even louder and in even more force.

UTO

What an atmosphere. Everyone who was there today, and everyone who has been there all season, we've consistently sang our hearts out and today was no different.

So disappointing to lose. But the support today was out of this world.

Let's go again next season and be behind them even louder and in even more force.

UTO

shame the team didnt see this .

Sky reporters couldn't stop talking about our fans. One said that in the 10 year's he'd been going to finals at Wembley he'd never known losing fans to stay behind like we did.

Why did Hull fans all come out at the same time as us? We'd have still been in the stadium celebrating now.

I couldn't understand this either. Couldn't believe how many were coming out. Most of them looked as though they'd just been to a funeral. We'd have been bouncing & singing. No doubt they deserved to win but their support & the number of tickets they sold was embarrasing.

I couldn't understand this either. Couldn't believe how many were coming out. Most of them looked as though they'd just been to a funeral. We'd have been bouncing & singing. No doubt they deserved to win but their support & the number of tickets they sold was embarrasing.

Maybe they were all the Wednesday fans that were too afraid to go dressed in blue and white.

Fantastic today.

From the carnage of The Green Man...to the mass of blue and white on Wembley Way....to the sheer volume of 40k singing in unison.

Was a moment in the 2nd half when I thought we couldn't get louder....and we did.

Fantastic support!