current whereabouts?

The wife has just messaged me saying she saw a mini bus broken down not far from Biggleswade. Around 10 or so very nervous looking fans pacing the hard shoulder...Not anyone from this forum is it? I could probably transport folks to the nearest train station (Baldock or Letchworth) which will get you into Kings Cross as I'm not going.

Shout me back if I can help.

Rotonda West, Florida. Can't leave US for visa reasons; would love to be there. Getting photos from my lads at Wembley, listening to the Radio Sheffield live build up and kicking the wife and daughters out before the game starts and hoping to catch it on a stream. Nerves really starting now - we all want us to do it, but it will be especially nice for the kids who have only seen us struggling for too many years but who stuck with us.

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!

Guest WESTENDOWL

Rotonda West, Florida. Can't leave US for visa reasons; would love to be there. Getting photos from my lads at Wembley, listening to the Radio Sheffield live build up and kicking the wife and daughters out before the game starts and hoping to catch it on a stream. Nerves really starting now - we all want us to do it, but it will be especially nice for the kids who have only seen us struggling for too many years but who stuck with us.

Come on Wednesday!!!!!!

United States beIN SPORTS USA