Singapore Owls?

Long time reader, first time poster here. 
It's 1:50 p.m. over here and am trying to calm the nerves with a few chilled Tigers.
Any fellow Singapore Owls out there? Anyone up for catching the match at one of the bars down the Quays (or local kopitiam)?

UTO,
FarEastOwl

Long time reader, first time poster here. 

It's 1:50 p.m. over here and am trying to calm the nerves with a few chilled Tigers.

Any fellow Singapore Owls out there? Anyone up for catching the match at one of the bars down the Quays (or local kopitiam)?

UTO,

FarEastOwl

Who is showing it in Singapore? Do you get other that Star/Astro?

No where here in Penang unless Macs puts it on but a bit late as they are in that marina building on Straits Quay and must close by 1.30am.

Orlando_Trustful, you obviously know your way round S'pore 😛

It's only half the fun going there as one-man-army 😜

lol

Been to Singapore when I was working in Bangkok but actually never to Orchard Towers. We planned to go one night and but got too boozed all day so we never made it, sadly.

I do know BahrainOwl likes a visit there though.

lol

Been to Singapore when I was working in Bangkok but actually never to Orchard Towers. We planned to go one night and but got too boozed all day so we never made it, sadly.

I do know BahrainOwl likes a visit there though.

Yes, I am quite fond of trips to the said establishment......but I am sure FarEastOwl knows of a few more equally interesting places.....we must meet up the next time I am down there

DuttyTeabags just pointed out that 'Wiseowl' is in town, missing out on Wembley due to a mate's wedding.
WiseOwl, give us a shout - cannot send a PM, too many 'wiseowls XYZ' registered  :rolleyes:

See you by the Quays, FEO