Hull City vs The Owls. Official Souvenir Edition Matchday Thread.

Sorry, there are no direct services between Leeds and London Blackfriars in the next 2 hours.

To find the next available journey (including any options that require changing to a connecting service) - Plan Journey

Don't services go into Kings Cross anyway? Go across to Manchester and down the west coast mainline? Or Doncaster and down into Kings Cross? 

Edited by cardiffowl06

Sorry, there are no direct services between Leeds and London Blackfriars in the next 2 hours.

To find the next available journey (including any options that require changing to a connecting service) - Plan Journey

Don't services go into Kings Cross anyway? Go across to Manchester and down the west coast mainline? Or Doncaster and down into Kings Cross? 

Wise precaution cancelling trains from Leeds. Who are they playing?

Massive thanks to Pauli for the posts this season.

Massive thanks to us oldstagers who actually saw Wednesday in the Premier and kept the love alive

......and passed it on to our children and grandchildren. My sons are 4th generation.

Also I have enjoyed reading and seeing on OT and twitter fans flying in from all over the world. Just read fans in New Zealand and Singapore sorting out where to watch. My nephew is near Himalaya base camp and sent me a pic of an Irish Pub where he will watch.

As Carlos says it is 50/50.

Just lets have a great day. If we win we can say we were there. If we lose, we will blast up as champions next year. Remember this is Mr C plan and we all like it when a plan comes together.

Must go Mrs is cooking Full English breakfast to my mates......and the we are off.