Hull City vs The Owls. Official Souvenir Edition Matchday Thread.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Outstanding OP as always, pauli.

Let's do this, Wednesday. BELIEVE!

Hull 0-2 Owls (Hooper 2)

God I feel sick, like really sick. Got an exam in... 6 hours, and I want to do cramming, but I'm not sure I can. Honestly more nervous about this. I haven't even been well recently so my nerves and body and mind are shot. Been awake barely 10 minutes and I'm already shaking lol

We can do it lads. We can actually do it. One final push.

1-0 Owls. Honestly think Nuhiu will get a really scrappy goal. 

WAWAW

Edited by StudentOwl

Now I'm excited. 5 hours kip is plenty I reckon, gonna be a long day, I'll sleep later.

Come on.

You do know that you and Aussieowl87 are both deadand communicating from beyond the grave, don't you, 'cause OT site information says I'm the only one logged on and OT never lies.

On a more on-topic note: The blood pressure is only going to get higher as the day wears on. You need medication to bring it down. I suggest 250 ml of surgical bacardi every 30 minutes, given intravenously, if possible :laugh:

If you do doze off at any point, try not to smoke too much in your sleep.

Hang on.. 

We're in the playoff final?

Nah, can't be? Can we? Really? 

We are! F**k.

No matter what happens on the pitch, an excellent season. Full positive support today, be loud even if we're behind. 

We can do this. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

I still can't believe we've gotten this far

What jammy sods we are!

3 hours shoved into the back of a scoda Octavia and then a night 'sleeping' on the floor has not agreed with me. But I'm here....in London....a 15 minute drive from Wembley!

Nervous doesn't even cut it. I'll be a broken woman by the end of the day regardless.

But I'm proud of the lads. I just feel we deserve this.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Here we go ladies and gentlemen. The final game of the season and what a season.

We've come a long way since Stuart Gray was sacked and fans plunged into emotional turmoil.

We are 90 minutes from glory. 90 minutes from a return to our rightful place at the top.

Today London will be away with a sea of blue and white as we show Hull how a proper club turns up. We will outsing, out bounce and outlay them.

We will give our all, can and player alike and heroes will be made.

Above all today will be filled with pride.

Pride of what we have achieved this season.

Today may not be our day but one thing is for sure we're Sheffield Wednesday we're on our way back.

Godspeed to swfc and all who sail in her.

I can't say anything else other than good luck lads, we believe in you - immortality awaits.

We've earned this opportunity and with a bit of luck we'll see it through.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZAAAAAAARDS!!!!!!!