Hull City vs The Owls. Official Souvenir Edition Matchday Thread.

Good morning fellow MGG-ers!!

May i take this opportunity, as an OMDT OP alumnus, to thank Pauli for a wonderful season. Genuinely brightened my mornings this past year! Awesome work, my friend.

As for the game...

If we win we win, if we don't then we'll come back stronger and better for the experience. Sadly i can't go today, but i'll be watching in the pub with the family. There was a time, not so long ago, that i thought my son would never see again, let alone see Wednesday in the bloody Premier League!

Hope we can do it, want us to do it, believe we can do it, but it isn't the end of the world if not!

Safe journey down guys, and have an absolutely fantastic day! Win or lose, we're all Wednesday, aren't we?!

UTO!

Morning chums

especially all the mgg.....I cant sleep either so im up and about to take ollie for a wak.

we can do this ....... I so wish I could be thier but no chance of a ticket arnt ull wasters for not selling thier allocation when we could probably have sold 10k more

oh well thiers always the gogglebox

thanks Pauli......may the force be with you happy birthday

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Can't sleep. Singing sings.

Everywhere he goes, Wembley always knows

Wednesday and his Wednesday mates are never far away.

Wednesday and Wembley

Wednesday and Wembley

La la la la la, la la la la la.

Wednesday and Wembley are never far away!

I'm sure Pauli your thread is as fantastic as ever, but I'm too nervous to read it. Just had to post on it to thank you for all the fantastic stuff you've come up with this season. The lads need to be up for it today and give their everything, just as all of us Owls fans will be doing.

WAWAW

UTO

Holy f*ck I've been awake most the night with jetlag and excitement.  Even a 3am knee trembler didn't work.

AMAZING MATCH DAY THREAD, each and every one this season has had one lol moment which for a dry, sarcastic, cantankerous fool like me is saying sommat.

Happy Bday Pauli .

Come on you Owls, never felt so confident that we will do the business in front of our 50,000 rampant fans!

UTMFO!!

23 years ago, if you'd told an 8 year old areNOTwhatTHEYseem that it would be almost a quarter of a century before he'd get to see Wednesday play at Wembley again, he wouldn't have believed you. 16 years ago, if you'd told a 15 year old areNOTwhatTHEYseem that Wednesday would spend at least a decade and a half outside the Premier League, he'd have laughed in your face.

It's safe to say that being a Wednesday fan has been a sobering experience in the intervening years, but today is the day that our club can finally return to the big time. It's so bloody close! One game, one opponent, one final obstacle to overcome, and then we'll be back. We didn't expect to be here at the start of the season, but now that we are, we need to make the most of the opportunity we've given ourselves. Come on, Wednesday! I don't care how; I don't care who; I don't care when...just bloody win it today!

This has been such a great season; let's sign off in style.

IT'S CHRIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAS!!!!!

Morning all.

Exclusive from the lift in the Hilton at 10.30 last night - Bully says 'We'reas ready as we can be, and if we play as well as we can we'll have a reyt good chance'.

Might go for z very early wander around outside the stadium in a bit.

What a fantastic season.

One or two below par performances but overall very few of them and some of sheer brilliance

Highlights: Arsenal (H), Huddersfield (A), Birmigham (A), Cardiff (H), Brighton (H&A)

Whatever the result today, I can't wait for the next season to begin. With Pauli at the helm we all feel confident that win or lose at Wembley the OMDT has a wonderful future.

C'mon the OMDT -

WAOMDTAW!