Hull City vs The Owls. Official Souvenir Edition Matchday Thread.

Getting up in 6 hours, but can't sleep. My nerves not handle this well at all, I have lost my nerve.

Thanks for the OMDTs Pauli, praying that the next one is about Mancs or scousers. And I don't even like Mancs or scousers.

you have excelled yourself this time Pauli  the op is brilliant ,whoever let you loose on the matchday post's wants a knighthood in fact get two one for yourself , pure magic matey , can't wait for what you bring to the table next season ,, keep up the cracking work mate

Utter brilliance again Pauli! lol

One more game, 90 minutes (maybe) to get back where we belong we've suffered so much over the past 16 years and it's about time this giant woke up!

Come on Wednesday lets go smash some tiger tosšers about and get promoted

Giant shadow llama demands it

UTO

D-Day is here!

Waited 16 long and bloody frustrating years for this moment, so come on lads make it count for all the millions of Owls out there! I've been like a five year old the night before Christmas all week, unable to sleep. Wife thinks it's hilarious but I am a wreck from pure excitement.

To the players, today is your day, this is your chance to pass into immortality. Win today and your names will never, ever be forgotten. It's there it's waiting for you. Take it and embrace it!

Pauli, epic thread as always to cap an epic season. You my friend are the man!

C'mon Wednesday today is the day to give everything, nothing can be left at Wembley, not one drop of energy not one unsore vocal chord, not one ounce of emotion.

The giant has stirred now it is time for him to be unleashed!

Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can you feel the power, the irresistible force that is Wednesday?

P.S. Happy birthday Pauli and also to Lindy.

P.P.S. Has anyone ever seen Pauli and Lindy together? Oh my goodness Pauli is Lindy! WTF:

Amazing season, amazing threads.

Enjoyed reading these at 5am as i prepare for my 14th 'away' game this season since November

all of which involve Ryanair flights from Dublin.

Usually the 8:05 to East Midlands but today im going to Luton.

Hit me Wednesday one more time.

WAWAW UTO WTID

Have woken up half an hour before I need to. Still can't believe today is happening. It's going to go by in a daze. Whatever happens today I'm thankful to DC, CC and the team for this season. I know that we're on our way back.

Do us proud Wedneday and take us back where we belong.

2-1 Wednesday, Nuhiu to score one of them.