Hull City vs The Owls. Official Souvenir Edition Matchday Thread.

poo poo's just got real. It's no longer in my dreams, it's actually happening. I'm like a kid at xmas. Do i sleep or do i stay up to catch a glimpse of Santa Carlos.

Brilliant as always Pauli. Going for a tense game. Big comeback in the second half to win 3-2 with a Nuhiu bicycle kick

A superb OMDT Pauli, to take us into the biggest day we've had in years. So nervous, so excited, can't sleep so I'll probably be knackered, who cares we're going to Wembley and we're going to the Premier League! 

Serious bit about tactics - please God play Hutchinson and keep it tight at the back, big pitch should suit our other nippy midfielders. Give it 100% and we can and will win this.

Wednesday 2-1 Hull AET - Nuhiu with 119th minute winner bouncing in off his left buttock.

post-17101-0-95079000-1464390811.jpg

Well all my Wednesdayite friends the great day has arrived and Just for a change I am refreshed as I have enjoyed a couple of days with Pauli and he has taken me on a bit of an Alpine jaunt.

I love the mountains at spring time.Pauli has been filling me in on how our opponents have been so greedy and scuppered the chances of you wonderful fans picking up tickets. I am in the club section tomorrow and will be wearing the dress I picked up a few weeks ago. post-17101-0-56904600-1464391294.pngI also feel as my Maralyn collection has brought us the luck we needed in the play offs we should continue with it, so here is another offering from my MM album post-17101-0-26443800-1464391567.jpg Anyway Y'all no predictions as usual, I'm sure we'll put in the required performance. I've really enjoyed my visits and hope to see you all in a couple of Months God willing.Love to you all, shout the house down UTO WAWAW love and kisses thanks to Nev & Pauli All My Love Tay Tayx x x post-17101-0-98513000-1464391984_thumb.p

First.................

Huge thanks to Pauli for his top-notch OMDTs this season

Second......................

This is IT..........................In this moment it is Carlos' moment, It is the players moment, it is SWFC's moment.........................IT IS OUR MOMENT

Here we go

WAWAW

and after 90 minutes plus injury time we'll be back in the Premier League

Oh, and I can't stand Steve Bruce

We will do this.

Sheffield Wednesday are not allowed to lose on my birthday. Did you know that the Owls have never lost when they have played a competetive game on the 28th of May? Tis true.

We are going to the Premier League and I love you all.

:manager:

What if we win? We could ACTUALLY win

I am a bag of nerves also bag of contraband inflatables and balloons

This is our time apparently

1-2 weds

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

OMG I MIGHT BE SICK ITS TODAY

TODAY

FFS

I might be sick a poo.

(Wait, no, that's grim. I won't do that.)

Hoooooooooo boy, am I feeling skittish though.

Might need the aid of neighbour with a nine iron to get me to sleep tonight.

FORE! (Nil.)

'AV IT YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS.

We will do this.

Sheffield Wednesday are not allowed to lose on my birthday. Did you know that the Owls have never lost when they have played a competetive game on the 28th of May? Tis true.

It's my dad's birthday an' all, he'll be there with us too.

Happy birthday Pauli!

We will do this.

Happy Birthday Pauli.  

Don't get too smashed,  :biggrin: