Who's on their own.

Loads will be sat on their own due to the way the tickets have been sold.............. absolutely no problem, might even add to the occassion. I've lived away from Sheffield since 1970 and have travelled huge distances to games, usually on my own and it's never lessened my enjoyment.

Yeah I was at Covent Garden a couple of hours ago. Pretty mental. American tourist next to me thought we were singing about the basketball play offs.

I just don't think he understands. WEEEEE'VE GOT BANNAAAAAAAN, BARRY etc

I remember back when I had to go by myself to every game one season I used to get get hugged and had other fans putting their hands around my shoulders when bouncing every time we scored. You're never alone when following the Wednesday!

Edited by joedm

Haha I've been to 29 games this season. 13 of them away and I'm fully aware that once you get in a pub full of Wednesday fans your never on your own.

Was just wondering. Don't wanna turn up at a pub at 10am and nobody's there.

Head to Baker Street at around 11-12 today there will be plenty of us there.

Guest Hooley

I am going down alone, I tried and failed to get ticket.... I want to be part of the day and atmosphere even if don't get to see the game. Driving from Sheffield and staying overnight