Inflatables and Balloons not allowed in wembley

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.

Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#kSB2Ko1tysedUYrB.99

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks.

Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#kSB2Ko1tysedUYrB.99

I'm so pleased I can take my Dog tomorrow (service dog) 😀

I've just read the entire t&c's and nowhere does it specifically mention inflatables or balloons.

It does give a vague mention to anything that may be considered a nuisance but not these things specifically.

Even more annoyingly though skateboards ate specifically banned. There goes my entrance with style...

But they are letting the band in .

Thoughts on the Clap Banners anyone!!!!

(On OS same article)

Hold 'em up as players come out then save under your seat as a souvenir but DO NOT CLAP WITH IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

I disagree. But it does depend on the attitude of Wembley staff to inflatables.

If there's a lot confiscated, I say no to corporate stage managed "celebrations". We are not Crystal Palace, Leicester or the like. We are spontaneous (I appreciate the irony here), we are irreverent, we have fun, we don't perform to order, especially when those orders come from the people who demanded a 5pm kick off.

However, if stewards are reasonable, and Owls fans can be Owls fans, then I'd say ok, let sky have their picture opportunity.

As mentioned the band shouldn't be allowed in for multiple reasons.....this being the main one.

'Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance'

Wonder how you can get a license revoked?

Edited by Weshallovercome

As mentioned the band shouldn't be allowed in for multiple reasons.....this being the main one.

'Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance'

Wonder how you can get a license revoked?

Drop a car battery on their hands. Here's to wishing for our band!

1. @rrobcook @nickkingone Two different event owners so different rules, the Football League don't allow them for this fixture

2. @tonyblueowl @nickkingone It's because it is a different competition, The Football decided against allowing them, the FA allowed them

3. @Mattswfc1 @nickkingone This decision was taken by the Football League. The FA Cup Final was an FA game and the FA allowed the balloons