What with my coat to coast and they playoffs I haven't been productive at all this month.

Work from home for myself though lol

Where are people meeting today if they are heading to London?

London?

Woke up singing 'We're on our way...' and its been in my head ever since.

a day spent flitting between OT, SWFC and ahem, The Star website to feed the hunger today me thinks  gary megson

I'm working from home today so I can rugby tackle the postman to the ground should he even be contemplating pretending to knock and then just leaving a card.

I'll calm down a little bit once I know I've definitely got a ticket...

Boss working from home and my girlfriends only gone and given the sky go password to her brother,

'Cannot change device for another month' Her ticket is at risk for tomorrow after that trick,

woke about 4am today

a mixture of anxiousness & excitement

clock watching at work in less than 24 hrs myself & my boy will be heading towards the capital

So many cricket fans, why not pop over to the other sports section and join our cricket topics?

Because it's been 5 years and we've yet to discuss cricket once

I'm at work done nowt all week, been reading owlstalk, hull606 and all the facebook forums worrying about the inflatables and balloon colour coding organisation - oh and whether we will get more tickets etc AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING! Be glad when Saturdays over then I can start on the Prem stuff  oh and catch up at work.

lol 

I've got two meetings today. The last one is 3-4 so I'll be clocking off straight after that and heading to the pub. I'll be doing minimal amounts of work as well. Too busy with owlstalk and Twitter.