ABSENT FRIENDS

Just want to put a shout out there to our Wednesday family who sadly can't be there I didn't know any of these but I bet they are cheering us on WAWAW

Carrie Everest

Simon Holdsworth

Shaun Rhodes

Steven Fairbank

Terry Robinson

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

Liam Riley. There with me at Leicester in our final Premier League game 16 years ago. There with me at Rushden & Diamonds, Stockport, Port Vale. There with me at the Millennium Stadium and for the beam back at Hillsborough. Should be in the prime of his life cheering on our beloved Owls together at Wembley tomorrow. Absolutely no embarrassment to say I'll be shedding a few tears if we manage to do it. To absent friends.

Guest Gornaldo

Went to The Millenium Stadium with my Mum and Dad and lost my mum 2 years later in 2007. I remember her turning to me as MacLean stepped up to take the penalty because she was a bag of nerves and couldn't watch it. As the goal went in, tears flowed! That game sticks in my mind like it was played yesterday. The colour blue ran through her veins and I think in a way I've probably taken on that mantle from her as I'm the one in the family that goes everywhere to watch us.  She chose to die on a Wednesday because of her football club.

And that's why tomorrow will be extra special and emotional, because myself, my dad and my brother get to fulfil our and her dream by seeing Wednesday at Wembley.

Here's to you mum - I'm convinced we'll bring it home.

WAWAW x