2 spares

Guest Chris_s

Guest Chris_s

Hi. Unsure if this is against forum policies so if so please delete. My dad has taken a bad turn and he's unable to travel to london now on doctors orders. We have 2 spares, middle tier. £76. If anyone wants them, buzz me.

Chris

It baffles me a little bit that everyone seems so quick to respond but not one person has wished Chris' dad well. I know people are desperate for tickets to Wembley but people could show a bit of compassion. Hope we get the win for your dad UTO

It baffles me a little bit that everyone seems so quick to respond but not one person has wished Chris' dad well. I know people are desperate for tickets to Wembley but people could show a bit of compassion. Hope we get the win for your dad UTO

This. Really hope your dad is ok mate - really hope that he gets to at least listen to the game.

Absolutely awful behaviour guys - must be touts surely - all new accounts!

Stick this in matchday section Chris, more likely to get genuine and sympathetic fans.

Guest lynblu

Guest lynblu