Taking my ever growing 15 year old nephew with me on Saturday. Who will need feeding, as I will as I am some what a little on the tubby side 'cough, cough'.

After sat thinking:-

My list comprises of cheese, tomatoes, breadcakes, crisps, pop, pork pie, sausage rolls.

That's about it can't think of anything else.  Done a search on Google but that just comes up with crap about healthy eating, and nutrition and looks about as appetising as grass.

Bearing in mind that we are setting off at six and it will late when we get home, gonna need a fair bit.

Any ideas anyone? 

Taking my ever growing 15 year old nephew with me on Saturday. Who will need feeding, as I will as I am some what a little on the tubby side 'cough, cough'.

After sat thinking:-

My list comprises of cheese, tomatoes, breadcakes, crisps, pop, pork pie, sausage rolls.

That's about it can't think of anything else.  Done a search on Google but that just comes up with crap about healthy eating, and nutrition and looks about as appetising as grass.

Bearing in mind that we are setting off at six and it will late when we get home, gonna need a fair bit.

Any ideas anyone? 

You `ve missed Ale off the list of refreshments 

Tbf Wembley isn't as bad as you'd think. Not a great design worse than most grounds

Was at Man City Sunday and hotdog & coke was £9. Chips were a fiver

not as bad as I think?? hot dog and chips with a coke for 14 quid?? that's ****** scandalous