Sign in to follow this  
George

The Ballot

One of our group managed to get one. It's c0cked up my well organised plans for car travel and pre booked taxis from where we are staying.

Never mind, pleased for him really!

UTO :biggrin:

600 tickets to get rid of out of 4500 emails.

Not going to do that in n hour, they said winners of ballot would be contacted tonight or tomorrow morning

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

Any idea which section the seats are in? Are they in our end or are they some that hull sent back?

Don't know. Just got a call from his dad asking if we had room at the hotel (he was lucky on that score because we had one bed in a twin spare).

UTO :biggrin:

600 tickets to get rid of out of 4500 emails.

Not going to do that in n hour, they said winners of ballot would be contacted tonight or tomorrow morning

Ah thank you. I hadn't seen the numbers. I can sleep in hope if not expectation (and waste another morning at work).

Any idea which section the seats are in? Are they in our end or are they some that hull sent back?

From what I've read it's ones Hull have returned.  They may have sold the segregation blocks from their end towards our and as they haven't sold out there might be 3-4 seats on every row not sold.  Simply move the netting over and you've got a few extra seats.

From what I've read it's ones Hull have returned. They may have sold the segregation blocks from their end towards our and as they haven't sold out there might be 3-4 seats on every row not sold. Simply move the netting over and you've got a few extra seats.

That would make sense. Pretty poor planning from the powers that be, or over optimism from Hull.

That would make sense. Pretty poor planning from the powers that be, or over optimism from Hull.

This and this!!!!

4500 emails and 619 tickets = us not going then oh well back to the plan b of pizza and tv