Stopping in Watford Friday

Pleased to hear that, was suspecting that it might fill up with Watford being a popular spot for swfc drivers. Was going to to do Luton into St Panc then tube to Wembley Park, might drive the extra 30 mins and do Watford now

I wouldn't bother doing the Luton route tbh - not having to go into central London to come out again

I'd either drive another 10 minutes to Hemel Hempstead and get the train to Wembley Central - or drive a further 5-10 minutes to Watford and go either main line from Watford Junction (or High Street) to Wembley Central - or from Watford Metropolitan to Wembley Park

Off peak between watford and wembley is £1.80 each way using contactless

Around 5-6 overground trains an hour from watford junction or 4 underground trains an hour from Watford Met

Edited by scram

Guest mkowl

You going from Leighton buzzard on sat? I am as I live there. On my own due to ticketing policy. Not complaining tho.

Yep - aiming for Southern train one about 1.20pm or so I think, as it stops at Wembley Central. But failing that it's down to Watford Jn then the Overground.

Me, the young un will be in his home shirt and my step lad Crouchy who is 6'7 so easy to spot