Stopping in Watford Friday

Guest WESTENDOWL

nope be in faversham kent,trying to get pissed on there larger shandy,southern poofs.

Are their  shandies bigger than ours ?

Guest Dr Watson

As per title,decided to stop in Watford Friday and watch the England game,any fellow Owls likely to be in Town?.

Yep. Friday and Saturday night, tube into Wembley Central Saturday aft.

Wembley Central from Watford is an overground train (from Watford Junction)

Wembley Park from Watford Metropolitan is a "tube" - although that part of the journey is above ground

May be a daft question but is Watford Metropolitan 'attached' to Watford junction? I've only ever used Watford junction before and walked up from Wembley Central. Only 12 minutes on the train.

Not a daft question tbh as there are 4 stations in Watford including the underground (Metropolitan Station)

The "underground" is about a mile away from the main overground station (Watfrod Junction) and there isn't much in the way of a link between the 2 other than walk or taxi

Not a daft question tbh as there are 4 stations in Watford including the underground (Metropolitan Station)

The "underground" is about a mile away from the main overground station (Watfrod Junction) and there isn't much in the way of a link between the 2 other than walk or taxi

Thanks. Think I'll stick to what I know. The Watford junction may be quieter coming back as well.