ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY FROM SWFC - BEFORE 4PM TODAY

Trying to join not606 to troll them.

It's not sending my my confirmation email (I cant post yet) and its last facebook post was 2011. Even their forum is tinpot.

It was the same when I tried to join using two different emails over a week ago, neither worked.

It's not actually their forum though, it's a multi-club forum like those Footymad ones. Someone knocked up not606 as a replacement to the old 606 forum which the BBC closed down about 5 years ago.

i've never understood wembley catering for neutrals.

a cup or play off final should be offered to the fans of the clubs first and the leftovers can go to anyone else, but new wembley has that horrible club wembley boIIocks taking out the middle row and leaving it empty for loads of sporting events that arent show piece enough for the toffs that can afford it.

i got a call but didnt have my bankcard with me as was out and about and the number was not withheld as stated. was at 5pm so would imagine most people get a call tomorrow.

Did they give you the option of calling back the shop ?

It was the same when I tried to join using two different emails over a week ago, neither worked.

It's not actually their forum though, it's a multi-club forum like those Footymad ones. Someone knocked up not606 as a replacement to the old 606 forum which the BBC closed down about 5 years ago.

I was a 606er, liked it there.

It saddens me that the money saved by shutting that down went towards Ian Wright and his 'fawts' on the radio version.

no, it was a different number. I was out and didnt have debit card to hand so asked them to call me back first thing today as accepted the tickets. The call took place round 5pm, heard nothing back as of yet despite being told 9am call. Hope the chance hasnt gone

daft question but have you tried ringing them?

Guest shawie99

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Kipling......not the pie maker..uto

Mate text me this morning asking if I hear of any tickets going spare to let him know for one of his mates, an hour later he texts me to say he'd had a call from club saying he'd got a ticket from ballot. 

Why don't they just email the winners as well as call them? If I had won I would just go down to the ticket office in person and collect them. A couple of hundred calls left are they going to get through to everyone not everyone is sat by their phone due to work and general life commitments lol