ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY FROM SWFC - BEFORE 4PM TODAY

Well done, Wednesday.  Could easily have done nothing and avoided the extra work - shows a real understanding of the importance to the fans who missed out.

I won't be there as I waited for General Sale to get a ticket with my son but was unlucky on Tuesday - no point going to ballot as the chances of both of us getting one most be negligible.

But I am delighted that others will have the chance to join in with what is going to be an overwhelmingly special and exciting event.

I promise to be cheering as loud as I can in front of sky sports - have a great day out one and all.  

It's going to be 2-0 to the Owls :biggrin:  :biggrin:

...no point going to ballot as the chances of both of us getting one most be negligible...

The wording suggests you may be able to get more than 1

"should send their name, address, client ID and daytime telephone number, together with respective requirements,"

Just state any extra IDs you are buying for in the respective requirements

Well done, Wednesday.  Could easily have done nothing and avoided the extra work - shows a real understanding of the importance to the fans who missed out.

I won't be there as I waited for General Sale to get a ticket with my son but was unlucky on Tuesday - no point going to ballot as the chances of both of us getting one most be negligible.

But I am delighted that others will have the chance to join in with what is going to be an overwhelmingly special and exciting event.

I promise to be cheering as loud as I can in front of sky sports - have a great day out one and all.  

It's going to be 2-0 to the Owls :biggrin:  :biggrin:

As stated above, you should enter the ballot. A few replies to the original tweet from the ticket office says you should put ALL names and IDs down if you're looking for more than one ticket together. Worth a shot!

Cut off in less than 2 hours

That time frame seems a little short. Surely they could have extended this until say 8pm this evening to allow for more people to register?

I do appreciate that the OT family will spread the word of this quickly via phone and personal emails, but I bet some people will miss this news.

So 39,500 altogether

45K including owls in the Hull end

I'd like to think that that the people at Wembley learn from this

When a big club like Wednesday play against a small club like Hull

The allocations should reflect this to maximise tickets sold

Hull city are a joke.