ADDITIONAL TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY FROM SWFC - BEFORE 4PM TODAY

Following the Owls’ complete sell-out of tickets for Saturday’s play-off final against Hull and subsequent discussions with the Football League and Wembley Stadium, the club have secured a very limited number of additional seats for SWFC supporters.

Unfortunately, we were unable to secure the volume we would have liked and these tickets are strictly restricted for segregation reasons.

As a consequence, given that demand will by far exceed supply, a ballot will take place to determine their distribution.

Supporters who were unable to purchase a ticket under their ID number(s) should send their name, address, client ID and daytime telephone number, together with respective requirements, to playoffballot@swfc.co.uk.

Successful applicants will be randomly selected from the ballot and receive a withheld call from the Owls’ Ticket Office to submit payment via debit or credit card.

Once payment is taken, tickets will be available for collection from Hillsborough until 12 noon on Friday or from Wembley on Saturday.

Supporters should note that anyone who has already secured a ticket under their ID number will not be eligible for additional tickets.  

The ballot is open now and will close at 4.00pm today. 

Owlstalk Shop

The poor planning is from Wembley/ Football League. Wednesday are just doing the best they can with what they are dealt!

oh I’m in do doubt this is the football league thinking little old Wednesday couldn’t sell their allocation but you know things are bad when the best solution to fix the problem is a tombola, still got my email sent off for my favourite part timers gary megson