RUMOUR - MORE TICKETS?

Guest Jess Davison

Guest Jess Davison

I have heard on the grapevine that apprantley we are getting 4,000 more tickets as Hull were unable to sell them, does anyone know if this is true, or has heard the same rumour? 

Maybe getting my hopes up on something that probably isn't going to happen! 

Guest Jay SWFC Culley

I have heard on the grapevine that apprantley we are getting 4,000 more tickets as Hull were unable to sell them, does anyone know if this is true, or has heard the same rumour?

Maybe getting my hopes up on something that probably isn't going to happen!

I heard the same thing

Guest mellkerrigan

I heard hull have handed back 5000. If it's anything like Cardiff then they should be allocated to us shortly.

Originally 8000 was send back and I believe that segregation would be a stumbling block . . . However 4000 is significantly lower and potentially easier to work with around segregation soooooo could be some truth in this I just hope they sell at hillsborough without faffing online again

Guest Fatnu

can't happen i'm afraid unless hull have sent back full empty blocks on the middle sections next to Wednesday fans

Guest Hirtysleftfoot

I did that an hour or so ago and had no repsonse as yet - although they are probably very busy. Although having said that with so many people wanting tickets then you'd have thought there would've been an official announcement of some description???

Yes we have a limited amount supporters need to send their owls Id name address and ticket amount by email to swfc then they will pick by ballot and phone the successful candidates back and payment will be taken and then tickets need to be picked up at hillsbrough by 12 noon Friday or in person from Wembley Saturday