TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

At least three or four people have been sorted by this thread it seems.

Hopefully more will too.

Keep it going and remember to update the thread when you have been sorted, so we all know (and it'll save your PM inbox from taking further hammer!!).

Edited by Deejayone

Got 2 tickets next to eachother for wembley on saturday available for sale.. Face value at £64 each category 3. 

Everyone who is interested has got 1 hour to text me with the word "tammi" and then i'll pick a text at random.. 

number is : ********

Cheers

Edited by Deejayone
Please don't post personal information

Please please please 1 or 2 tickets anywhere any price

Posted this yesterday, it may help;

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

I have tickets for Peppa Pig's Surprise at the Liverpool Empire on Sunday 29th May. They are second row so, you know, pretty good. You get to see all the hilarious exploits of Peppa, George, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and all their friends really up close and personal. It will truly be a magical experience.

I'm willing to swap these tickets for any in Block 136 at Wembley on Saturday. Obviously these tickets are like gold dust so I'm expecting a lot of interest. Please PM me with offers.

Not everyone with less than ten posts are touts, I'm not, I just don't use owlstalk very often, only posted on it today because I was looking on Facebook but got told to try on here

Nor me!  As somebody has already said, I'll bring my season card with me as proof!

Two adult spares needed please for mates who missed out at general sale (no sob story attached).

Don't need any tickets now. Mates have given up hope and decided to investigate beam back ploption.

Good luck touts, I mean fans.

Got 2 tickets next to eachother for wembley on saturday available for sale.. Face value at £64 each category 3. 

Everyone who is interested has got 1 hour to text me with the word "tammi" and then i'll pick a text at random.. 

number is : ********

Cheers

why 'Tammi'?

Edited by Deejayone
Phone number removed

number is : **********

Cheers

There might be an in joke here that I'm missing but I'm trying it!

Edited by Deejayone
Phone number removed

Just got a text from my brother.

Says he has a mate who bought two tickets last Saturday. He got so carried away he forgot he was getting married this Saturday!

Anyway, hence why I'm posting.

He wants to know if anyone wants to get married next Saturday?

lol

Just got a text from my brother.

Says he has a mate who bought two tickets last Saturday. He got so carried away he forgot he was getting married this Saturday!

Anyway, hence why I'm posting.

He wants to know if anyone wants to get married next Saturday?

lol

Hahaha. I got excited there. I'd be annoyed if it hadn't turned out to be a good punchline. Totally worth it. 

Guest waddle27

I have 3 tickets seated together available.......2 adults and 1 concession 

Block 544...£54 face value tickets

PM if anybody still needs tickets 

GONE!

Edited by waddle27

Guest Liam6576

Hey all,

If you've got two spare tickets together, I'd happily buy them. 

long story short, was a season ticket holder as a kid even when we moved down south, Tried to go to games as much as possible but wanted to bring my dad along to this one and he had no points. got shafted by see tickets this morning and now I'm here.

Can provide Simpsons Owls scarf brought as a kid as proof  :biggrin: