TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

1 stands out a mile unless it's a p take.

Haha the friendly female face makes it all the more realistic though...

Ok.

I'm a season ticket holder and got my ticket Friday. It has not arrived yet but had email saying it is in the post.

I've been lucky enough to get two tickets on general sale so little one can now come with me after all. Hence my original ticket is now available.

Good seat Block 528, Row3. Cost £84.90 all inc.

If interested PM me your name and mobile. You must be able to collect from S35 and pay in cash. If you can pop up today and get it sorted great.....obviously ticket might not arrive til tomorrow, but I'm Wednesday through and through and not let you down, just want another Owl to go.

If you don't hear back, it's gone.

Pm sent mate

Ok.

I'm a season ticket holder and got my ticket Friday. It has not arrived yet but had email saying it is in the post.

I've been lucky enough to get two tickets on general sale so little one can now come with me after all. Hence my original ticket is now available.

Good seat Block 528, Row3. Cost £84.90 all inc.

If interested PM me your name and mobile. You must be able to collect from S35 and pay in cash. If you can pop up today and get it sorted great.....obviously ticket might not arrive til tomorrow, but I'm Wednesday through and through and not let you down, just want another Owl to go.

If you don't hear back, it's gone.

PM'd. :)

Guest Joeyowl13

Ticket in block 541 gone. Still need a ticket in block 132 if anyone has got one going thanks can swap for my other block 541 ticket

Guest OllieS95

2 needed for me and my dad, had to wait til this morning to try and get them because my dad had no TPP but seetickets didn't recognise his ID for some reason, will happily pay cash for face value + fees and collect any day. 

Thanks in advance