Sign in to follow this  
DeeJayOne

TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY - THE OFFICIAL SPARE TICKETS THREAD - SALE OR SWAPS

I can get into CW for £250

How comes packages are 339 online looking for someone now who wants a  ticket 

lol

When have I been begging. Just been having a laugh. Neil what's not to understand. So many keyboard warriors on here.

lol

Chill out lad - was tugging your plonker 

• Agree 1

Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

I've no idea. I've posted on Facebook & someone just said they can get me into CW for £250

Any idea how? - Ready and willing to eat prawn sandwiches. 

Neil don't pull my plonker, just because thas not see yer own for past 15 years.

How comes packages are 339 online looking for someone now who wants a  ticket 

I was told that these £339 packages are now sold out 8 or 12 person boxes remaining only. 

You can buy some from re-sellers on their own. Some CW block packages are £700-£800 each weird.

For a single ticket? Jeez. 

I can only guess it's through company. I'm in two minds what to do :(

what are your options?

Lookin for an adult and child ticket together. Tickets are not for me as I've already sorted mine but are for a friend who could have bought his ticket on Friday but wanted to take his 6 year old son so waited for general sale but unfortunately missed out.nany help much appreciated

2 needed for me and my dad, had to wait til this morning to try and get them because my dad had no TPP but seetickets didn't recognise his ID for some reason, will happily pay cash for face value + fees and collect any day. 

Thanks in advance

I had the same problem of ID not being recognised. Mine OK but not my daughters, so didn't buy. Kind of wished I had at least bought the one ticket now but couldn't leave her behind so still looking for two. 

Hi

Travelling from Ireland with my 8 year old son.  Was logged on this morning for general sale but site crashed.  Have been to games in past 2 years but have not clocked up points on our id's.

Looking for 2 tickets anywhere in the wednesday end please.....

Looking for one ticket , my son and three mates got a ticket one didn't , anywhere any ticket price

Thanks

ok I have 5 spares (don't ask) they are £76 (+£2.50 booking fee), I only want what I paid. PM me and I will do my best, these tickets will need to be collected x

• Agree 1

ok I have 5 spares (don't ask) they are £76 (+£2.50 booking fee), I only want what I paid. PM me and I will do my best, these tickets will need to be collected x

Are these still available? I've just PM'd you. Desperate for 2, but I'd take the lot off you pal. Cheers

Are these still available? I've just PM'd you. Desperate for 2, but I'd take the lot off you pal. Cheers

And I'm after 3 so that would be the 5!