Post when you get your tickets for Wembley

Guest kezbob2k7

Ordered Saturday 9am, dispatch email received on Monday morning, picked up from the local sorting office yesterday 

Easy peasy! Top notch from See Tickets!

Mate just rang ordered his 1st day and not arrived yet ,

ordered ours 1st day only arrived yesterday, has he checked on seetickets to see if they have been dispatched yet?

The email confirming that our tickets had been dispatched arrived @ 4.00am this morning the tickets landed on the door mat about 2.00pm yesterday.

Mate just rang ordered his 1st day and not arrived yet ,

I ordered mine on first day and they only came yesterday. They do it in batches not on day you ordered. Don't worry yet.

Just been given 2 complimentary Private Box tickets with the full works.

Level 4, bang centre with the halfway line.

A bloke and his young lad who was in tears in my shop on Tuesday after missing out on tickets, now have my original tickets.

Prawn Sarnies for me mmmmmmmm.

Just got an email from SEE Tickets saying, 'because your address is overseas we are not able to post your tickets securely, please collect your tickets on arrival'.

Which I expected, but apparently not SEE Tickets as they've already snaffled the postage from my bank.....barstewards!

I've asked for it back.

Cheers.

I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Must admit I nearly cried when I was given the tickets, pretended there was something in my eye!

The last time the rep who gave me the tickets used the box - he shared it with Samuel L Jackson, Jon Bon Jovi and Madonna!

Pfft - what have any of them done lately?

Arrived yesterday , ordered as a member Saturday. Standard Postage.

No I did not nearly cry lol.

I am impressed with See Tickets. Sat at my desk at 9.00am Saturday tickets ordered and paid for by about 9:20. Tickets arrived as mentioned in plenty of time.

No dramas