Post when you get your tickets for Wembley

Guest frogowl

Ordered mine Sat received an hour ago today, Tuesday. Brother has had to get one in Hull block 501 so i'll be waving at him, hope there are some other owls in that block, think there are.

Ordered mine Sat received an hour ago today, Tuesday. Brother has had to get one in Hull block 501 so i'll be waving at him, hope there are some other owls in that block, think there are.

Two people I work with should be hitting Hull's ticket office about now.   Postcode and address written on back of their hand by all accounts.

We ordered on day 1 at 9:04am and yesterday they were being dispatched for arrival today I believe

ordered ours on day one at about 9.30, checked yesterday on seetickets said despatched on 23rd, arrived 5 minutes ago. 50 odd years old, I'm like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

[reading posts on here about folk receiving tickets who'd ordered them after me was doing nothing for my piece of mind]

Ordered mine fri 9.15am, very impressed with see tickets. Postie delivered them this morning along with Yorks v lancs 20/20 tickets. My lad thinks we're off to the pub to watch it sat teatime, going to give it to him tonight in an envelope addressed to him, can't wait to see his face.

Edited by damianb1

You live opposite your in-laws?

Urghhhh.

:manager:

Ordered mine fri 9.15am, very impressed with see tickets. Postie delivered them this morning along with Yorks v lancs 20/20 tickets. My lad thinks we're off to the pub to watch it sat teatime, going to give it to him tonight in an envelope addressed to him, can't wait to see his face.

what a great Dad!

Bought mine saturday paid for standard postage not arrived yet when should i expect it to come? How long do i leave it till i get in touch with seeticket?

I bought mine saturday standard postage and they came today so if yours haven't i would imagine tomorrow latest