Seetickets site under attack

well done - all of you have a brilliant day buddy.

Cheers, I could have got mine last Thursday, lesson learned to make sure friends and family are added to my account. My daughters been to 12 games this year and never seen us lose so I had to take her.....a lucky charm!

i share the grief of those young uns who are going to miss out and know exactly how they feel ...happened to me and no doubt a few

others on here 50 years ago it was shambles back then and seems still is so today ....

Why is it a shambles?

The main criticism is that they sold tickets in all Hull blocks so none could be passed to us. If they had held back some blocks they could have been transferred.

Unless other segregation issues prevent that.

Not really a shambles, just demand exceeding supply

i share the grief of those young uns who are going to miss out and know exactly how they feel ...happened to me and no doubt a few

others on here 50 years ago it was shambles back then and seems still is so today ....

Absolutely not a shambles.

Yes, it sounds like Hull requested too many tickets. However, SWFC could do nothing about this and allocated tickets to their own fans in the fairest way possible IMO.

Edited by owlZfan84

Really hope they manage to find and release more tickets for those still needing them. Really glad now my brother logged on yesterday and managed to secure 5/6 tickets we needed as a group. I'll now be using my membership bought ticket to sit on my own but at least my young daughter will be there albeit sat with her Uncle and cousins.