Calling ALL Sussex Owls!?

what train are you catching mate?

Not 100% sure yet

Waiting for My wife to see if she can finish work slightly earlier so i can get an earlier train up, If she can't I will have to wait for her to get home around 12ish before going, can't leave our 4 year old daughter home alone haha

Well this is bizarre, and I thought I would be travelling on my own,,just shows there's Wednesday fans everywhere!

I'm down in Worthing seeing friends for the bank holiday, so travelling to the game from West Worthing train station on the 12.08 and arriving in Victoria at 13.27 . I'll be on my own..or not as the case may be!.

I was thinking of trying to find the Wembley pubs that have been allocated to us as soon as I could, but could be tempted to have a drink a something to eat closer if there's a meet up.

Edited by Bannofan

I'm travelling up from Bexhill, I was thinking of going slightly earlier than that though

I'm travelling up from Bexhill, I was thinking of going slightly earlier than that though

Sorry for double post!!

Im Travelling up from Hastings but will be going the Charing Cross/London Bridge route rather then Victoria though

Thought I was the only Wednesday fan in Hastings. Now living in Cambridge but class myself as a Hastings Owls!