Season Ticket Holders who are also Foundation Members

Sorry if this is already posted on some of the larger Wembley ticket threads but not got time to trawl through them all. I have today purchased tickets on a foundation ID number that has already been used to buy a ticket in the season ticket phase of purchasing. Although the ID number is the same it can be used twice if you are a season ticket holder and a foundation member. Not long left now until general sale but I'm sure this will give somebody a slight advantage, hope this helps.

Sorry if this is already posted on some of the larger Wembley ticket threads but not got time to trawl through them all. I have today purchased tickets on a foundation ID number that has already been used to buy a ticket in the season ticket phase of purchasing. Although the ID number is the same it can be used twice if you are a season ticket holder and a foundation member. Not long left now until general sale but I'm sure this will give somebody a slight advantage, hope this helps.

This is why my brother managed to purchase 2 tickets with same ID number, one last Wednesday and got another on Saturday. 

We did know we could. Amanda from owls foundation emailed someone on twitter saying they could.  :cool:

Edited by bradowl